Last Updated: August 3, 2023
Use of the Softrip Platform is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable agreement between Customer and Softrip.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Platform:
- to store, transmit, or make available (a) content that is infringing, libelous, unlawful, tortious, or in violation of third-party rights, (b) content or technology that harms, interferes with, or limits the normal operation of the Platform, including monitoring traffic or data, or (c) viruses, malware, or other malicious code;
- for illegal, threatening, or offensive uses, or for similarly objectionable purposes, such as propagating hate or violence or causing harm to others or to our reputation;
- to transact in, or facilitate activities related to, misappropriating another individual’s identity, including, but not limited to, improperly obtained credit card information and/or account credentials;
- to engage in unauthorized use or sharing of User credentials, including but not limited to, in order to circumvent the payment of fees to Softrip;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform or any related systems, including those of Softrip’s subcontractors and other Platform customers or users;
- to permit direct or indirect access to or use of the Platform in a way that violates the Agreement or use of the Platform to access or use any intellectual property of Softrip or its licensors, except as permitted under the Agreement;
- to copy any Platform, or any part, feature, function, or user interface thereof except as expressly allowed under the Agreement; or
- to build similar or competitive products or services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement, in the event of any conflict between the Agreement and this AUP, this AUP will govern. This AUP may be updated by Softrip from time to time upon reasonable notice (which may be provided through the Platform or by posting an updated version of this AUP). Any violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of access to and use of the Platform or any Softrip offering.